Earlier, we told you that Pandora
would soon allow artists to upload their music to their Internet Radio Service. We are here to break the news that it is now ready! This is your chance to get your music on to one of the most popular suggested music engines on the Internet and take advantage of some of the best marketing you could possibly get for your music. Nearly 4 million people go to Pandora every month to hear bands they may like, and now when someone types in a band similar to yours you could be one of the songs played for the user. It would be hard to find a better service to be a part of! Unlike Jango
who do similar services Pandora is free. As well, since Pandora upholds a high standard for which artists they work with, I tend to find my music nerd friends trust Pandora more than any other site.
Here is what you will need to be a part of Pandora:
* a CD of your music
* a unique UPC code for that CD
* your CD to be available through Amazon (must be listed as a CD, not just MP3s)
* the legal rights to your music
* MP3 files for two of the songs from your CD
* a free Pandora account, based on a valid email address, which can be associated with your music
There are now new guidelines for how to submit to Pandora.
After you have those things in order head here and submit your music! Do not wait!