Below is our “Table Of Contents” to navigate around all the information for you/your band to get ahead, get signed, release your own record, whatever you want to do. Click each of the links below as your band has a task to focus on and it will lead you to a series of links on the subject that will be constantly updated (AKA ignore the date at the top of this article this gets updated every Friday at least). Enjoy and come back everyday for more like this!
- The Musformation Guide To The Philosophies You Need To Know To Navigate The Music Industry Today - We give you recommended reading as well as many of our articles that teach you what you need to know to navigate the new, fast changing music industry.
- The Musformation Guide To Getting Your Band Started – We discuss the early days of your band including naming your band, managing your band, dealing with members, and rehearsing.
- The Musformation Guide To Writing Better Songs – We discuss everything you need to know about writing better songs no matter what genre you play in!
- The Musformation Guide To Playing Live And Touring – Everything you wanted to know about touring and playing live but had no idea where to go for answers
- The Musformation Guide To Taking Your Band Into The Studio – Our guide to getting ready for the studio, what you do when you are there, and getting your record mastered.
- The Musformation Guide To Social Networks – Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, YouTube? We show you the right way to work on the social networks.
- The Musformation Guide To Your Website, Mailing List, Essential Tools For Your Band And SEO – We show you how to use some of the essential technologies your band needs to get ahead.
- The Musformation Guide To Getting Signed And/Or Noticed By The Music Industry – Your band wants to go the traditional route and get signed to a
label and all that here is some of our advice on how to get managers,
booking agents and record labels to want your band.
- The Musformation Guide To Distributing Your Music – You want to press CDs? Get it in every store online? If you intend on
putting your release out yourself we have the lowdown on how to get it
- The Musformation Guide To Getting Your Music Licensed – We show you the ropes of getting your music placed in many forms of media.
- The Musformation Guide To Promoting,Marketing, And Getting Publicity For Your Music – Do you want to get your band out to the world and make your band
known without hiring someone else? We have lots of ideas on how to get
***Updated Weekly For Daily Updates Go To Musformation.com***