We save you the trouble of going
to a million websites and just tell you what garbage is worth skimming
- Matt and Kim have a new video and apparently taking off your clothes does not improve your songwriting abilities!
- Obvious report of the day: consumer accept ads for free music – DUH!!!
- Nirvana’s ’92 Reading Festival performance will be released on DVD (their cover of “The Money Will Roll Right In” is included for a sprinkle of irony)
- Green Day to play SNL May 16 to coincide with new album release
- Northern Europe – The New Music Industry Model? SOCIALISM!
- There will be a Lil Wayne Doc! All dialogue is Autotuned!
- Yes, Billboard is now obsolete, now you can find out which artist has the most Twitter followers!
- Tom and Chris will soon not be your friends on Myspace anymore. Rupert Murdoch is replacing them with Neil Cavuto and Megan Kelly, since they REALLY understand business!
- Beyonce can’t sing?