Follow-up: Vinyl reissues
- How to contact a major label for a reissue.
- If you need to be an S-Corp to get in touch with labels.
Viral Hoaxes -> Good vs Cheap Marketing
- Upon A Burning Body fake kidnapping ploy.
- Shone’s 2012 mystery campaign.
- The best and worst ways to market your band.
- Identity is what matters.
- Remember the neon years?
- Franchise mobile tour.
Conflict Of Interests: Jesse and Zack are doing some more stuff
- Jesse is writing a new book.
- Being creative in the right way.
- Jesse is also working on the Hi-Art App.
- Zack is now the label manager of Jade Tree. What does that mean?
Making Good Music
- It’s really hard. Jesse has a great hypothesis.
- From the perspective of the: Producer, manager, label.
- The Klaxons got sent back to the studio.
- Full circle with the identity of your band or image.
Recommendations: The Jade Tree catalog.
- Get More Fans: A 700 page, extensive guide with the resources and methods to promote your band. Detailing everything you need to know to get people to listen to your music and the art around it. Now with 20 more pages including a bonus chapter on the daily habits you can do to get fans for your music.
- Bad Timing Records: Check out Bad Timing for new Park and Knuckle Puck releases in addition to Acceptance, Valencia, and Mansions reissues.