- Music- Stream your music for your fans to sample and link to purchase on iTunes directly from your app.
- Photos- Upload new photos of shows, press shots, candids, ANYTHING, whenever you want.
- Shows- Allow your fans to follow your tour dates and alert them when you’ll be
in their area. Link to Ticketmaster/Live Nation (or any ticketing site)
so your fans can purchase tickets on the fly.
- YouTube- Link to your YouTube videos from your app.
- News/Updates- Post news stories with pictures and links. Also integrate your Twitter and RSS feeds.
- Fan Wall- Let’s your fans participate, talk to each other, post photos from your shows, etc…
- Profiles- Integrate
all your online social profiles within the app. Fans can browse your Myspace, Facebook, Imeem, etc. profiles right in your app.
- Customization – Fully configurable. Upload your own images, choose your own colors, and fully control your content.
- Stats- In depth reporting from the number of downloads, to what tracks are getting the most plays.
- Song Notes- Add lyrics or notes about each song to better connect w/fans, share your process and get your users into your music.
Pricing is $399 set up + $29/month with a fee of $.01 for every install after 1000, so it will be excluded from many bands budgets. However, if you are taking building your “stickiness” seriously, the iPhone App is one of the best ways to get it working! Check out some of the Apps they have already built here. Take a tour of what it can do here.
PS For a discount use this codefor a special hook up: Musform