Blog world (including us) got excited like animals in a zoo at feeding time when a quote from your lord and crooked-eyed savior Thom Yorke said that Radiohead won’t be making LPs anymore and instead favoring smaller releases. Well, it turns out that is not the case and we will be getting a new Radiohead LP. Just because Radiohead has decided to stay with the old and not keep their foot in the progressive aisle does not mean you have to. While Thom Bro could have led a revolution of bands adapting to the pace of the Internet news cycle, it looks like that won’t be happening. Despite all of this we have spent the last few months arguing for the new model and here are a few articles all put together to argue why you should be releasing EPs instead of LPs.
- Forever The Sickest Kids To Issue 3 6 Song EPs In The Next Year And What You Can Learn From This
- What Radiohead Is Really Saying Is You Need To Adapt To The Times With Smaller Releases
- Planning Your Next Release And How To Stay In The News Cycle For Longer Part 1
- Planning Your Next Release And How To Stay In The News Cycle For Longer Part 2 – Ideas And Examples
- Getting The Most Out Of Their Music In The Next Year – Release a Hype EP