We have told you about how important it is to have a presence on Tumblr, seeing as it is a huge force where music fans assemble. If you already have a blog the last thing you want to do is take time to put your content in twice. Thankfully, Tumblr allows you to import the RSS feed of any blog into it your Tumblr so you don’t have to worry about doing any more work. To do this simply go to “Customise” and then under services is an area where you can copy your RSS feed in. If you want your information to spread to countless users who may be interested in your music, I would advise doing this right now.
- Why You/ Your Band Should Have Been On Tumblr Yesterday
- How To Sync Your Facebook, Myspace, Tumblr And Twitter Without Any Outside Service
- Tumblr Now With Facebook Aggregation And #Hashtags
- How You/ Your Band Should Think Of Your Website, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Myspace, Etc.
- Next Level Of Stupidity – Every Song On Pop Radio Clipped Under 2 Minutes Will Save Us All!