- How to Compose Music in the Studio
- The Next Big Thing in Guitar Distortion
- Why Preparing for Mixing is like Preparing to do Taxes
- Six Reasons the Mac App Store Means Little for Music Creation – At Least For Now
- Moog’s Filtatron for iPhone Indispensable in Pocket; 1.1 New Features
- SP-12, SP-1200 Sample Collection, Free Samples, and Some Tips for Vintage Digital Sampling
- USB Power Problems? – We Can Fix Them!
- How Orchestral Music Can Help You Get Better Mixes
- Waves is going single
Dropbox is probably one of the best tools available to musicians, producers or music business types. They have left beta and gone to 1.0 with their amazing software and we couldn’t be more excited. Their new selective syncing of files makes life nice and easy. We couldn’t be happy to see some of our favorite software growing up!
Cracked is known for its out there humor, but this week they have a great article that list some cool hidden features of some popular records. These cool tricks can give you inspiration to hide some cool things in your next release as well.