- Tour Management including mapping, show contacts, financial tracking, etc.
- Easy to use accounting facilities
- Social network syncing for many of the popular sites (Myspace, PureVolume, with Facebook and Last.FM coming later)
- Merch Management
- Contacts list
- Pivitol Tracker so everyone knows what needs to get done
- Keep track of reviews, logos, designs, art etc.
They have left Beta you can see they have priced themselves for $15 a month (you can try a 30 day trial) unless you are a label and adding more than 5 bands. They also added a few new features:
- Import existing shows from Myspace to avoid entering them all into Bandize.
- Import existing contacts from Outlook, Apple Address Book, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, CSV, and vCard.
- Ability to download and print a PDF day sheet and/or tour book.
- ICS calendar feed for syncing dates from Bandize to Google Calendar, iCal, Entourage, Outlook, etc.
- Email integration using BCC to auto
associate and notate external emails with existing Bandize contacts
(basically a log of conversations without having to manually log them
Looks like a great service every band should check out for better organization and efficiency. Check it out!