Last year, we told you about an exciting new management tool for bands called BandCentral. They have now launched their service and it seems to offer an amazing set of tools for bands looking to keep things organized. Here are some of their awesome features:
- Communication – Keep all internal band communication clear, and
in one place with an IM-style internal message board. Replace those
tedious multi-thread email discussions!
- Band Calendar – Keep track of everything from gigs to holidays to
recording sessions. Export to iCal/gCal/Outlook so you always know
- Files – Upload, store & share your band’s music, artwork,
videos & contracts in one secure & easily accessible spot.
- Gigs & Tours – Log all info, from venue essentials to load-in
times & promoter details. Create and print setlists, guestlists,
tour-books & day-sheets; post new events to social networks.
- Band Money – At-a-glance and detailed info on all revenue and
expenses. Log money in/out, costs to be split across the band, IOU’s,
pending payments and outstanding costs.
- Social Network Syncing – Sync status updates & create events
on MySpace, Twitter & Facebook directly from your BandHub. More
social networks coming soon!
- Merchandise – Track sales, stock-levels and pricing info. Crunch the numbers to identify best sellers.
- Contacts – Keep track of your all important band contacts. Import contacts directly from your address book or email account.
- Fans – Manage your fans and send city targeted HTML Emails &
SMS. Collect fans from any webpage, directly into your BandHub fan
- Music – Manage all admin relating to music production, single/ EP
& Album releases; from master song files, lyrics & sales info
to ISRC codes & distribution.
- Tasks & To-Do lists – Keep track of the things you, or your
band members need to do. Create To-Do lists, set deadlines &
SMS/Email alerts so you don’t forget to do anything important!
- Access Controls – Set access permissions for each hub member & allow selective access for third parties.