We save you the trouble of going to a million websites and just tell you what garbage is worth skimming over.
- Nielsen Hugely Underestimates BitTorrent Traffic
- Reflections: Napster turns 10 Years Old – Lars noticeably absent from the party
- WAAVES cancels entire European Tour – Oh no! Please don’t break up! That would be SO terrible!
- Pearl Jam signs with Target for album release/video - makes sense cause I always “Expect More And Pay Less” for their albums
- The more you ignore him, the more songs he writes: Morrissey B-Sides record announced
- Whoever is impersonating Phil Spector on Twitter is our hero
Alt-Gen XGuitar Hero will feature Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Blur and Gorillaz
- ATLien Big Boi announces side-project album release, planning stages of new Outkast record
- XBox Live to integrate Twitter functions – you may now enter level 7-B of Uber Dorkdom
- Stream IT-girl Little Boots new record. By IT we mean Internet Technologies since thats where all of her fans work