We save you the trouble of going
to a million websites and just tell you what garbage is worth skimming
- Creed reunites! Date Rapists rejoice!
- The Philly police do what many wish they could BEAT UP AN EMO BAND. Forever The Sickest Kids & We The Kings beaten by the police. I am sure the one in FTSK kids who think Obama is the antichrist has some interesting theories on this incident.
- Record Stores may be closing but Vinyl Stores keep emerging!
- DMX is now on Celebrity Rehab! The fights this season are gonna rule!
- The New Music Seminar returns!
- Electro Clash is back! Hold the Larry T plz!
- The Flaming Lips exposing hypocrisy in politics! They really do it all!
- European Parliament approves 70 year long copyright for audio.
- Judge says you cannot cut school, eat Cheetos all day and watch the RIAA trial!
- Pink Floyd for Gay people: Depeche Mode have a new doc coming out soon.
- 10 Billboard Milestones
- The lineups for NY’s Summerstage and Celebrate Brooklyn shows have been announced
- Flaming Lips fight city hall and win! “Do You Realize??” becomes OK’s official state song!!!
- PETA asks Pet Shop Boys to change their name. World asks all animals to attack PETA.
- A career-spanning Depeche Mode documentary will be released in June.