- Bob Dylan, no longer hearting his Sirius Radio Show?
- Paul Williams elected the head of ASCAP! Is this all a ploy to advertise ASCAP as the place where “Someday you will find the Rainbow Connection?” If so, I have sad news, what is on the other side is a kid drinking a Slurpee stealing your music.
- David Byrne booking a stage at Bonaroo is me stretching to find news. Lollapalooza’s lineup being announced is not. But it is not half as cool as The Coachella Awards. Lollapalooza deserves credit for starting the “Stupid name for your festival” craze though!
- Warp Records looks back on 20 years of being one of the best labels in the biz!
- In more shocking news The Pirate Bay has filed an appeal! Even though, Judge Paul McCartney of The Sgt. Peppers Lonely Appeals Court has deemed the ruling “Fair!”
- Dave Grohl now has 2 kids, as compared to the 0 good songs he has written this decade.
- The Pixies plan a box set. They know all of their fans have grown up to have money and need some place to spend it! Like $450 to spare!
- Why can’t the world download Susan Boyle songs??!?!?!