Welcome to our new feature where we save you the trouble of going
to a million websites and just tell you what garbage is worth skimming
- Now the kids are jumping on the vinyl bandwagon! Not according to this guy!
- The 15 Record Stores that might, still exist next year!
- Dee Dee
RamoneKing is the best Hip Hop artist of our time!
- Tim And Eric do Kraftwerk
- Mike Patton’s greatest YouTube hits!
- Pitchfork does the YouTube coverage of Coachella, for those of us WITH JOBS!
- Duh! No one was shocked by The Pirate Bay verdict, so stop writing articles asserting we were!
- Sasha Frere-Jones hearts Lady Ga Ga, while making some great points!
- Coachella had tons of non record buyers in attendance, while Record Store Day had good law abiding citizens.
- Hipster Runoff does Record Store Day!
- Perry Farrel brags about being difficult to work with, since he thinks that makes him a “deep” artist.
- Radio is back!
- Fall Out Boy + Vacation Spots = Trouble
- Pink Floyd is suing EMI
- Echo is Shutting down.
- Another study finds that people who steal music buy a lot of it, tomorrow the study finding the opposite will be published and the world will continue to spin.
- Douglas Wolk on Spoken-Word-One-Hit-Wonders.