- The World Does Not Want A Zune HD
- Maniacal IDJ Leader LA Reid will be on Charlie Rose tomorrow pretending all his employees don’t think he is helping run the ship into the ground.
- Rancid are back after a million years with their new single “Last One To Die” available on iTunes today!
- Let’s hope Toby Keith is selling CDs over there so we don’t have to buy them here!
- The modern world is very interesting to Brian Eno, particularly his daughters iPod.
- Sarah Jessica Parker is playing a coke loving Devo groupie! Oops that was reality!
- I doubt anyone will notice, Passalong Networks is shutting down.
- “A Whiter Shade Of Pale” is our “Stairway To Heaven”
- Moby is back, to counter the grunge comeback… again!
- Jack White speaks!
- The Decemberists know their demographic: 30-somethings sitting in front of the TV eating Americone Dream
- Dave Matthews
TwittersEmails New Song
- Craig David Born to Do It second best album of all time?